picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Brand Talk

salysheyyy user profile picture

salysheyyy

Dry/Sensitive

dot64 Views

One Thing Artemisia Capillaris Extract Review

[๐—ฃ๐—ฅ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐——๐—จ๐—–๐—ง ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ช] ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป swipe to see texture. ๐Ÿคญ Sorry if it's slightly dark, using my room light cause it's been raining a lot. ๐Ÿ‚๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜Œ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐Ÿ‚ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™„๐™: Otherwise known asย Mugwort, this extract has gained popularityย for it'sย strong anti-inflammatory propertiesย perfect for those constantly dealing with inflammatory breakouts. ๐™†๐™€๐™” ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™Ž: โ€ข Artemisia Capillaris Extract โ€ข Butylene Glycol โ€ข 1,2-Hexanediol ๐™๐™€๐™“๐™๐™๐™๐™€: Watery, lightweight ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™€๐™‰๐™: Herbal tea scent, I feel like it has the same scent with the earl grey tea I've drank. ๐™€๐™“๐™‹๐™€๐™๐™„๐™€๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€๐™Ž: There are so many ways this extract can work, it can be mixed with creams or use it as a serum but I prefer using it as a toner. Very watery but does not leak out of the packaging and speaking of it, I love how aesthetic the packaging is. Just like they say simple yet elegant. My skin has been red this past few weeks considering with lot of stress and products I've put on. But to say that I have not seen any changes with it is an understatement. For me, this one works with hydration and moisturization but not redness even if Artemisia or Mugwort is used for that. I don't know why, I just cannot see any changes with it especially around the nose area. Though, I can see myself using this one in the near future for the hydration it provides. And it's a plus point anyways since I have a dehydrated skin type. ๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™‚: 4/5 *Gifted by @onething_officialph but all are my opinion.
carousel
Artemisia Capillaris Extract

One Thing
Artemisia Capillaris Extract

star rating

(45)

favorite

upvote

comment

4 Comments

Alna user profile picture

Alna

Oily/Sensitive

Yes soothing effect is not that appleaning. But it balances hydration level of my skin during summer and monsoon.
upvote

comment

BeautyRx user profile picture

BeautyRx

Oily/Resilient

will definitely gonna try this๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
upvote

comment

salysheyyy user profile picture

salysheyyy

Dry/Sensitive

you should, hope it works for your skin๐Ÿ™Œ
upvote

comment

J

JenikoMarcel

Oily/Sensitive

Thanks for the review.:)
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!