picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Ingredients

datglowup user profile picture

datglowup

Oily/Sensitive

dot80 Views

Collagen Scam

collagen cant be ingested in body it’s something which is naturally produced by our bodies so all that collagen products are just marketing gimmicks .Also the collagen tablet etc are just waste of money as they will do nothing. Only collagen drinks or what koreans eat bone broth have shown little helpful with collagen production according to this little survey which is also not studied much so for now -Non of the collagen products have been proven to work ( expect collagen drinks and bone broths) . And collagen is only found in non veg form never trust this useless plant based collagen that’s biggest scam. 😂 I tried to keep this simple what i know and read on google for details read it on google all this surveys have so little research like with 100 patients Which can prove nothing so all that collagen this and that is just to lure new people on buying there products in skincare industry.
upvote

comment

9 Comments

enne user profile picture

enne

Oily/Resilient

YUP. this one of my biggest annoyances about the misinformation about collagen. it’s marketing, yes, but it’s also basic biochem. i wish people would do their own reading instead of following the trend. 😔 collagen in skincare is only good for hydration or short term plumping. if you want long term effects: EAT YOUR PROTEINS. literally stop giving money to these pseudo pharmaceutical companies,,, collagen is literally protein, so just eat some meat or beans. pls your body and wallet will thank you
upvote

comment

datglowup user profile picture

datglowup

Oily/Sensitive

exactly and sad thing is people are falling for this scam.
upvote

comment

Agnss user profile picture

Agnss

Oily/Sensitive

collagen in skincare is only hydrating but yeah there's no proven evidence that it helps with anti-aging or other things
upvote

comment

Jezyyi user profile picture

Jezyyi

Dry/Sensitive

good to hear
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!