Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Picky

Picky user profile picture
picky user badge

Picky

Oily/Sensitive

dot1,440 Views

New Video With ISNTREE ๐ŸŒฑ

Hey guys! Weโ€™re starting a new series called ๐Ÿ”ฅ BEAUTY BITES ๐Ÿ”ฅ where we will be inviting guests from different skincare brands to get to know more about the brand and what they do ๐Ÿ’– Today, for our first episode, we have ISNTREE joining us, where we get to know more about the brand and the people behind it! ISNTREE was kind enough to prepare us an array of snacks inspired by their product lines: ๐ŸตGreen Tea Cookies โ†’ Isntree Green Tea Line ๐ŸŒฑMugwort Rice Cakes โ†’ Isntree Mugwort Line ๐ŸŒฐChestnuts โ†’ Isntree Chestnut Line ๐Ÿง…Onion Chips โ†’ Isntree Onion Line *Shoutout to our willpower for resisting the urge to eat all the snacks while talking with Iris and Lucy! Do the snacks make you guys hungry? Donโ€™t forget to SUBSCRIBE to ISNTREE as well and say Hi!๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWw0Bd_WgKE
carousel
upvote

comment

195 Comments

G

Glowingclouds

Oily/Resilient

I love this idea!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป canโ€™t wait to see more and more k beauty brand guests to join Picky on YouTube!
upvote

comment

L

latifaart

Dry/Resilient

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

This is awesome! Great work Picky Team!!โค๏ธ
upvote

comment

MargaritaX user profile picture

MargaritaX

Oily/Resilient

Such a fun concept, great video! โค๏ธ
upvote

comment

L

latifaart

Dry/Resilient

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

paoooomov user profile picture

paoooomov

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for sharing! Now I don't know what I'll do with my green tea cookie craving ๐Ÿฅฒ
upvote

comment

L

latifaart

Dry/Resilient

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

freshmochiskin user profile picture
super picky user badge

freshmochiskin

Oily/Sensitive

Love the new series and looking forward to watch all the episodes. Picky team you are the best.
upvote

comment

L

latifaart

Dry/Resilient

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!