picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

Jenncreativeugc user profile picture

Jenncreativeugc

Oily/Sensitive

dot66 Views

Review: Commonlabs Vitamin E

[REVIEW] Commonlabs Vitamin E Calming Ampoule I received this product for free from Picky and COMMONLABS in exchange for my honest review. Claims This gentle yet powerful ampoule contains gesolza (a blend of yuzu, sweet wormwood and pine tree leaf extracts) to calm irritations and reduce facial redness. The formula also contains tea tree leaf extract for controlling sebum, Vitamin E for fighting free radicals, as well as madecassoside and allantoin for skin-calming effects. It absorbs instantly into the skin for a refreshing sensation. My experience This is a lightweight almost gel-like translucent green serum. It comes in a green glass bottle with a dropper. Upon opening the bottle I first noticed it’s strong scent of tea tree oil. Since it has 72% tea tree oil this makes sense. I tested the product on my hand and it took a few minutes for the scent to disappear but it does! It absorbs very quickly and left the skin smooth. There was no residue. This is definitely a serum I will use daily for a few reasons. It is lightweight, not sticky and was effective at bringing down the redness on my face. I am not fond of the scent but I can deal with it if the product is good and does what it claims. This serum does just that. 📌All opinions are my own and this product was gifted for honest review purposes.
carousel
carousel
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

COMMONLABS
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

star rating

(2081)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your review ❣️ I'm enjoying this Ampoule lots 💚
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!