picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Opinion

xxinli user profile picture

xxinli

Dry/Sensitive

dot27 Views

The Potion's Deep Hydration Trio💧

This Deep Hydration Trio is really interesting to me. 🤩I'm really familiar with Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule and its obvious hydration effects. No surprises here, it does what it needs to do (hydration) and my skin love it. 🤩Peptide Ampoule on the other hand, is rather new to me as I don't use it often. This faded yellow light-weight liquid is made up of essential proteins such as collagen and elastin to improve skin's elasticity, texture and strength! 😶Jojoba Oil Serum is an even stranger friend to me. I hardly use Jojoba Oil as I've not quite figured out how to effectively apply on my face to obtain the optimum benefit. Tips? I used both the Hyaluronic Acid and Peptide Ampoule together and I do like how supple and happy my skin feels. Piled on Jojoba Oil Serum at the end to lock in the Ampoule duo, and I'm still trying to find ways to like this Jojoba Oil Serum. As a last step, I finish all my skincare routine with a hydrating moisturising gel. Perhaps I'm just not used to Jojoba Oil in my routine, will continue to use and closely observe how my skin is liking it. How are my fellow skincare lovers liking each of this trio? Let me know below please. #gopicky, #pickygiveaway @go.picky!
carousel
carousel
Jojoba Oil Serum

The Potions
Jojoba Oil Serum

star rating

(1011)

favorite

Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule

The Potions
Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule

star rating

(991)

favorite

Peptide Ampoule

The Potions
Peptide Ampoule

star rating

(996)

favorite

upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!