picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

sercrea user profile picture

sercrea

Oily/Resilient

dot121 Views

No news about skin1004

Hi! I won the Skin 1004 toner and ampoule last week🤩, but it’s my first time and I’m not sure I’m doing right because when I try to track the order, I have no information. Is it normal? Does the shipment take time? And, do you need to fill the form before you receive the product? Thanks for your answers!!! 😍
upvote

comment

5 Comments

Beautyaleert user profile picture

Beautyaleert

Dry/Sensitive

just forget about it for now lol 🤣! giveaways take about 4 to 6 weeks to ship out, and I've heard that mega giveaways take even longer. so don't worry. as for the form, you only have to fill it near the deadline date. you either submit your review if you have already received the product, or signal the fact that you did not receive it yet if that's the case.
upvote

comment

sercrea

Oily/Resilient

thank you so much for your answer! 😘
upvote

comment

farahaszar user profile picture

farahaszar

Dry/Resilient

haha 😆 relax it’s usually took 4-6 weeks to ships specially mega giveaways i win house of dohwa 24th nov and haven’t received my tracking number yet 😅
upvote

comment

sercrea

Oily/Resilient

💆‍♀️ ok I worry too much! 😜
upvote

comment

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Dry/Sensitive

Yes it for big giveaways it took at least one month to receive depending where you live. You'll receive a Google form where you need to fill in stuff like links and fotos of your picky and IG review.
upvote

comment

sercrea

Oily/Resilient

Thank’s dear! 😁
upvote

comment

DrAkshy user profile picture

DrAkshy

Dry/Resilient

OMG! I'm appreaciating this post so much! Even I got worried & I came herw to see if somebody is talking about this right now!!!! Thank you so muchh! & can you let me know about the deadline of posting the reviews?
upvote

comment

iJAYi user profile picture

iJAYi

Oily/Resilient

The deadline is supposed to be January 6!~
upvote

comment

skintastica user profile picture
picky squad user badge

skintastica

Dry/Resilient

I'm still waiting for the last mega GA!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!