Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

Glowyforever user profile picture
super picky user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

dot75 Views

Giveasway prize marked as delivered but it actually never showed up

I got notification yesterday that my Make Prem giveaway prize was delivered. I checked my doorstep immediately, but it wasn’t there. Sometimes they deliver it to the mail box though, so I went and checked it too, but it’s not there either… ☹️ Did that happen with any of you guys??? Do I have to contact Picky regarding it or carrier directly??? Thanks in advance for reply!
upvote

comment

3 Comments

MargaritaX user profile picture

MargaritaX

Oily/Resilient

Carriers, especially USPS, will scan a package as delivered, but not actually drop it off, that happens way too often in my area. Most of the time the package magically shows up the next day, but if it’s not there a couple of days later I would file a missing package claim with the carrier, usually that prompts them to go find it. Fingers crossed you get your giveaway win package soon!
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

Thank you for the info! Hopefully it’ll show up within next couple days. The carrier is Korea Post, everything is obviously in Korean on their website, so I wouldn’t even be able to file a missing package, as I don’t understand a thing in Korean🤦🏻‍♀️😅
upvote

comment

farahaszar user profile picture

farahaszar

Dry/Resilient

it’s happen to me once it’s dhl they marked it as delivered in the tracking after they finish the custom but actually they pass my package to their third party because their service doesnt reach my house I contacted dhl but they aren’t giving me the tracking number of the third party kinda worried because it’s tooks me wait for more than a week after it marks as delivered while it’s should only took 1-3day normally from the custom area to my house -,-“
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

ohh, so it’s not just me then🥲 Mine is marked as delivered by Korea Post for three days already…
upvote

comment

NimNimSkin user profile picture

NimNimSkin

Dry/Resilient

When this happens to me the package just gets delivered a few days later, but if it doesn’t in your case then you should definitely email Picky.
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

Thank you for replying. Mine is marked as delivered for 3 days already, hopefully will still show up..
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!