picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

vedi user profile picture

vedi

Oily/Resilient

dot203 Views

Did you know that you could earn 20$ for being a Wishtrend Affiliate? (updated link!)

If you sign up to be a Wishtrend Affiliate right now through an existing affiliate’s link, you and that affiliate could both earn 20$ worth of points each on wishtrend! You can also withdraw these 20$ if you wish Firstly why become a Wishtrend Affiliate? ✨ Earn 20$! (only if you sign up now!) ✨ Get a monthly discount coupon for you and your followers ✨ Earn upto 12% commission from referral sales ✨ Receive and claim 4 free products every quarter for reviewing❗️❗️❗️ Products can be from brands like COSRX, Dear Klairs, IM FROM, Rovectin, etc ✨ Be the first to test and review new products from brands before they are launched! ✨ Get a sponsered giveaway to provide special gifts to your followers! ✨ Earn exclusive discounts and special sales just for you! If you wish to become a wishtrend affiliate and earn 20$, please sign up via my link: https://www.wishtrend.com/affiliate?a_aid=VEDI&a_bid=5d6681ec please do read the t&c if you have any questions Thank you so much for reading! 💕
carousel
upvote

comment

7 Comments

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

ooh, wishtrend cannot ship to my country 😓😓
upvote

comment

vedi

Oily/Resilient

oh no :(( i hope they ship to your country soon!
upvote

comment

Yesul1230 user profile picture

Yesul1230

Dry/Resilient

wow wish they ship to my country 🥲
upvote

comment

vedi

Oily/Resilient

hoping they do so soon 🥺🤞
upvote

comment

Yesul1230 user profile picture

Yesul1230

Dry/Resilient

even yesstyle is not available here and stylekorean too 🥲
upvote

comment

vedi

Oily/Resilient

ah you’re from india right? you can become a wishtrend affiliate if you’re from india!
upvote

comment

skincarejourney user profile picture

skincarejourney

Oily/Resilient

Woah free 20$? I can buy a product 😍
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!