picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Product Info

seeskincareblog user profile picture

seeskincareblog

Oily/Resilient

dot58 Views

Isntree Green Tea Fresh Toner Review

πŸŒ±πˆπ’ππ“π‘π„π„ 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐄𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇 π“πŽππ„π‘ 🌱 πŸŒ±π‘¨π’ƒπ’π’–π’• 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕~ Isntree Green Tea Fresh Toner is formulated with 80% of Green Tea Extract, Hyaluronic Acid and Centella Asiatica Extract. The green tea is harvested from Jeju Island and is great to revitalize the skin. This toner also controls your oil, protects, brightens and balances the skin. It works great with acne due to the centella extracts inside and it moisturizes the skin. It is hypoallergenic and contains EWG green grade ingredients that are safe to use on the skin. πŸŒ±π‘°π’π’ˆπ’“π’†π’…π’Šπ’†π’π’•π’”~Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ VP Copolymer, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Beta-Glucan, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyacetophenone. πŸŒ±π‘·π’‚π’„π’Œπ’‚π’ˆπ’Šπ’π’ˆ~ It comes in a sturdy brown colored bottle of 200ml. It is quite sturdy and it is travel friendly.It comes in a tight cap. Love the packaging. It's a 5/5 for me. πŸŒ±π‘»π’†π’™π’•π’–π’“π’†&π‘ͺπ’π’π’”π’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’π’„π’š~ it is super lightweight on my skin. It has a water like consistency that absorbs easily onto the skin. It is slightly brown in color due to the concentration of high green tea Extract. It is fragrance free. πŸŒ±π‘΄π’š π’•π’‰π’π’–π’ˆπ’‰π’•π’”~ This toner suits very well with my skin. My skin loves it!!I have combination, sensitive skin and it didn't cause any skin issues while using. I really love that it contains willow bark extract to help control excess sebum production making it really suitable for acne prone skin as well.Β It feels super hydrating and I can see that it does a great job in controlling the excess oil. It is also good at preventing breakouts. It helpd in clearing the texture of my skin. This toner does a great job at calming inflamed red irritated skin.I’m very pleased with it. Also a little goes a long way. Overall, it did not cause any breakouts or other skin related issues. It was be used daily, 2x a day. It can be paired with certain actives such as niacinamide, vitamin C, etc without any worries. πŸ’šπ‘Ήπ’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ~ β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… Highly recommended.
carousel
carousel
Green Tea Fresh Toner

ISNTREE
Green Tea Fresh Toner

star rating

(796)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

I love this toner ❀
upvote

comment

Foraya user profile picture

Foraya

Oily/Sensitive

the ingredients make me curious, anyway thank you for your review πŸ€—
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!