picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

yyumilim user profile picture

yyumilim

Oily/Resilient

dot50 Views

Best ampoule

< I received this product for free from Picky and BY ECOM in exchange for my honest review ya. > 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐞 💦 Texture: Blueish watery gel type   Experience: - It is very concentrated and I apply it on my face after using toner, I felt that it will be a bit thick, but soon it absorbs quickly, so it won’t make me feel uncomfortable because of too much moisture on my face.   - I felt that it calmed and smoothed my skin. Once I went out and forgotten to apply sunscreen, I felt some burning sensation on my face. After that, I used this ampoule after cleansing my face. I felt that my face became more calmed? This is really good for me, I like it. 👍   -The moisturizing ability is also pretty good. It helps with hydrating and moiturizing my skin.   - Next, it’s the sheet mask, I like the cooling sensation it gives! It is soft and gentle for me lah, never cause any sensitivity for me, and I think this mask is very suitable for Malaysians because of the hot day. xD   - In general, I really like this product. If you want me to rate it, it will be 4.5/5 as it is the skin care product I would like to repurchase again! But unfortunately the pricing did not really appeal to me. 🤫🤫
Pure Calming Ampoule

BY ECOM
Pure Calming Ampoule

star rating

(370)

favorite

Pure Calming Ampoule Mask

BY ECOM
Pure Calming Ampoule Mask

star rating

(198)

favorite

upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!