picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Giveaways

KristenZoey user profile picture

KristenZoey

Dry/Sensitive

dot211 Views

Review of make p:rem Hydrate me. Micro Tension Cream

I received these products for free from Picky and @makeprem in exchange for my honest review ❤️ Thank you @go.picky for selecting me to review these products. 🥰 #pickyreview #gopicky #pickygiveaway I was recently gifted the Hydate Me. Micro Tension Cream from Go Picky and the k-beauty company make p:rem to try and, as a recent k-beauty enthusiast, I'm always excited to try new products, especially from brands well-known on popular k-beauty websites, such as YesStyle. This product is also very popular on Amazon with over 400 reviews. It can be purchased from either site for $29.99. The product I received was 65 ml, or 2.19 fl oz. Although the make p:rem website is in Korean, from the information I received from Picky, this product is advertised as mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, cruelty-free, paraben-free, and allergen-safe. Its main ingredients are advertised as raspberry extract, hyaluronic acid, sacchride isomerate, and french herb complex. I am most familiar with the benefits of hyaluronic acid (helps your skin retain moisture) and sacchride isomerate, a naturally derived carbohydrate complex that acts as a water binding agent, also known as a humectant. Some of the top extracts in the ingredients list include not only raspberry extract, but also olive fruit oil, fennel leaf exract, thyme extract, lavender oil, rosemary leaf oil, and tea tree oil, among others. So what is the purpose of make p:rem Hyrdate Me. Micro Tension Cream? This is an intense moisturizer to replenish and hydrate dry skin. I have rosacea and sensitive skin so before using, I test a small amount of the product on my arm. My skin is moisturized and does NOT have any negative reactions to the product. When using, I apply a pea-sized amount and massage it into my skin. The micro tension cream is white and smooth in texture. It is has the consistency of a cream and is described as such, thicker than a lotion but easily absorbed and easy to spread. A small amount goes a long way and a pea-size is really all that is needed to cover a large surface. Now although the product was advertised by Picky as fragrance-free, I believe this may be an error, as the product does contain fragrance (parfum) as the last ingredient. If you prefer unfragranced skincare or have sensitive skin, I would recommend first testing the product on your arm, and then avoiding the eye, lip, and nose area when applying the cream to the face. When on my arm, the fragrance is not strong enough for me to smell without lifting my arm to my face, however the scent is noticeable when on the face. Although the product is scented, it is a pleasant scent, so for those who do not mind fragrance in their skincare will likely enjoy the parfum. After application, the skin is left smooth and feels hydrated to the touch. You can feel that a cream has been applied, but the skin is not oily or tacky and does not leave a residue behind. Since this product has a heavier consistency, I think it would be best it in a nighttime routine routine. Although I've only been using this product for a short time, I am happy with its application and I feel that the product itself is very hydrating. I am sensitive to fragrance, but for those who are not, I think this would be a great k-beauty product to add to their routine. I really enjoyed trying this product from @makeprem and I want to thank their brand and Picky so much for the opportunity to provide an honest review and experience of their skincare items. Thank you for letting me share! What's your favorite k-beauty skincare item?
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
Hydrate Me. Micro Tension Cream

make p:rem
Hydrate Me. Micro Tension Cream

star rating

(91)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

HannaTasya user profile picture

HannaTasya

Oily/Resilient

wow nice try dear
upvote

comment

astraldew user profile picture

astraldew

Oily/Resilient

I am glad to hear you had a better experience than I! I love almost ever other make p:rem product I have tried though. This brand is one of my top favorites.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Neopharm | Realbarrier Extreme Cream event

Picky x Neopharm | Realbarrier Extreme Cream

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 3rd

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!