picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Skin Concern

M

Minminnn

Dry/Sensitive

dot46 Views

Bump on my chin ???

Hello hello, how's your day going? Mine's fine, thanks for asking, except I have this pimple/ bump/ unknown thingy that I'm, like not really concerned about, I just want to know how to heal (?) it, because it's kinda hurting/ being uncomfortable.. so do you know what I should/ can do? Sorry for v bad pictures, but I'm watching a movie :p (also, if you don't understand where it is, it's the one at the bottom of the two red spots :] )
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Comments

Bibii user profile picture

Bibii

Oily/Sensitive

it's probably a cyst, those one hurt Bad 😭 I get mine around periods and breakouts at the jawline and chin Area are mostly hormonal. for those I just use this paste to stop myself from trying to squeeze them and usually they develop a white head two days after and are ready to be extracted. so patience is key 😅
Hyseac SOS Paste

Uriage
Hyseac SOS Paste

star rating

(8)

favorite

upvote

comment

Unnily user profile picture

Unnily

Oily/Resilient

i have also chin pimple! here for recos
upvote

comment

BotanicGoddess user profile picture

BotanicGoddess

Dry/Sensitive

I hate hormonal cystic acne 😒!! Suffered for decades. Try these…they’re super gentle, but work as fast as overnight and are created specifically for hormonal skin. I’ve seen & experienced the results myself 💕.
M

Minminnn

Dry/Sensitive

An update: it's almost gone now !! at least it has calmed down significantly and it doesn't really hurt anymore. I 'researched' a bit and found out that a warm compression (a cloth with warm water) would 'open it up' - so I tried, but I'm not sure if that really helped. I also used pimple patches, so maybe that helped??
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!