picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

ladyrosett user profile picture

ladyrosett

Oily/Sensitive

dot33 Views

How to use derma roller

Hi i want to ask. So recently i read some products that is derma roller. It claims can reduce acne scar but i'm too scare to use it because some say that it can worst your skin. So anyone have their opinion on how to use derma roller?
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Tibby user profile picture

Tibby

Oily/Resilient

Only way to use it, is if a professional does it for you. Dermarolling at home is dangerous as you could easily damage your skin by using the roller, additionally it’s really difficult to clean so you’d essentially be making holes in your skin and filling it with gunk and bacteria, opening the door for acne and infection
upvote

comment

hexamuted user profile picture

hexamuted

Dry/Resilient

I have one. it’s… okay. it’s most useful benefit to me is that it helps my products sink in more effectively. for acne scars, I don’t think an at home is the way to go. the needles are quite small and not deep. I’ve done more damage to my face with fake nails tbh. for acne scarring I think you’ll need an actual professional session. they use longer needles that I obviously don’t recommend using at home.
upvote

comment

ladyrosett user profile picture

ladyrosett

Oily/Sensitive

i serach the products and it said that we can choose how long the needle is. anyway thans for your sharing! 😊
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!