picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

rainerallon user profile picture

rainerallon

Oily/Sensitive

dot56 Views

Eye Cream Stinging -

Is this a good eyecream for sensitive skin?
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

The Ordinary
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

star rating

(1780)

favorite

upvote

comment

6 Comments

farahaszar user profile picture

farahaszar

Dry/Resilient

I’m not sure you tag the right product you mean to tag but the product you tag is a peeling solution not an eyecream and yes if you had sensitive skin you better not start with high concentrate exfoliate like that
upvote

comment

Gongjunim user profile picture

Gongjunim

Oily/Resilient

If it is stinging as said, and it’s not there on the package or bottle as a possible effect, I think you should quit using it but it’s totally up to you 😇
upvote

comment

hexamuted user profile picture

hexamuted

Dry/Resilient

I’m also thinking you tagged the wrong product. please don’t put that around your eyes. trust me as someone who decided to try to rinse that particular mask off in the shower - it BURNS like no one’s business lol. and if you have sensitive skin I wouldn’t use any harsh acids like that. that particular mask has a very high concentration of exfoliants. I have resilient skin and even I have to be careful with it or I’ll dry out and flake like a lizard.
upvote

comment

sunflower2550 user profile picture

sunflower2550

Oily/Sensitive

so I have ongoing international giveaway . have a look - it won't matter at what time you enter ( its effort based) https://www.instagram.com/p/CW76Y9xp36X/?utm_medium=copy_link
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!