Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

beautybonnebeth user profile picture
picky squad user badge

beautybonnebeth

Oily/Resilient

dot38 Views

Review 💧TIA'M Global Hyaluronic Water Plumping Serum💧

💧TIA'M Global Hyaluronic Water Plumping Serum ♒Thanks TIA'M Global for providing this product in exchange for my honest review. The cruelty-free brand TIA'M is a cult favorite Korean brand meaning 'a twinkle in the eye when you meet someone for the first time' in Persian. Also a sister company of CosRx, TIA'M uses safe & natural ingredients that are not only effective but affordable as well. 🌈Personal Skintype & Concerns: oily/resilient, acne-prone, damaged skin barrier, hyperpigmentation, aging, dry patches 💧A white painted glass 40ml bottle comes in a matte white box accented with blue, & written in Hangul & English. White top dropper lid dispenses cloudy, on the thick side serum. Fragrance & alcohol free. 10% HA-6 (6 types hyaluronic acid) hyaluronic acid solution works to plump & hydrate skin, while panthenol locks it in. Lotus Extract provides even more hydration & improves elasticity. 💧Gentle enough to be used by any skintype. Can be used AM & PM immediately following the toner/essence stage. As with any hyaluronic acid serum, you want to make sure to apply to damp skin. Followed with your next serum or moisturizer while the hyaluronic acid is still damp. This serum can be mixed with foundation or BB cream to provide extra hydration for your makeup. I apply 2 to 3 drops on damp skin in the PM. ♒Product Claims:💧Plumps up skin 💧Strengthens moisture barrier 💧deep hydration. I would definitely agree with these claims. You can feel the hydration plump up your skin & using this with the Vita B5 Toner has definitely replenished my barrier. 🧪Favorite Ingredients: Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract(lotus), Betaine ✅Final Thoughts: If you have oily skin, I recommend to use it once a day, as it is quite hydrating. Perfect for my winter routine. It is a tad sticky during the application process but after it absorbs the stickiness is gone. 💋(star)Rating: 4/5, recommend. 🤳As always, all selfies are unedited & unfiltered. 💄I decided to test out adding 2 drops to my foundation on half of my face. The side w/o the nose ring has the serum added. I noticed that it helped the foundation to be more full coverage with less amount used. Check out my Instagram review: https://www.instagram.com/p/CXZl--ALkj3/?utm_medium=copy_link
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
Hyaluronic Water Plumping Serum

TIAM
Hyaluronic Water Plumping Serum

star rating

(66)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

Haven't tried this brand before, thanks for sharing
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your review ❣️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!