picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Product Info

skinorie user profile picture

skinorie

Oily/Sensitive

dot277 Views

CURRENT MORNING ROUTINE

Can you believe we're almost halfway of December?! Then Christmas 🌟and a new year will unveil again on our calendar. πŸŽ‰ Time really flies so fast this pandemic. ⏳πŸ˜ͺ I'm beginning to feel the holiday season because of the colder days but the approaching exam is being such a bummer πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜«. Yet we have no choice!! So here's my morning routine!! Glad to have woken up at 7AM today β˜• 🌻 I always do dry cleansing in the morning with some gel cleansers and I chose AXIS Y QUINOA GEL CLEANSER because this is gentle enough, smells like my fave drink and washes off easily. One of the best cleansers I have! 🌻 Next would be my fave toner and I use it non stop since I started to try it. Give a way for ISNTREE GREEN TEA FRESH TONER. I love this toner as it controls sebum and brightens complexion, inhibiting melanin production. 🌻 My skin always have PIE from previous breakouts I had that's why SNP LAB NIACINAMIDE 10% SERUM is a must have for me. I also recently got this and liked it because it's not tacky and feels lightweight compared to other niacinamide serum that has a bit viscosity to it. 🌻 Recently, I've been using BEPLAIN CICAFUL CALMING GEL as my moisturizer. I love this because its consistency is in between a toner and serum even it's marketed as a moisturizer. That's how lightweight it is and oily skin folks will surely love it! 🌻 If you have been my follower for a while, I said through my previous posts that my skin can ONLY tolerate mineral/physical UV filters because I have sensitive skin. I also like SPFs with matte finish so I've been loving SKIN MENTOR DR. GREEN MILD UP SUN+ and I already bought a backup of this, afraid that I'll ran out of it. πŸ€§πŸ˜… What's your current AM skincare routine? I'd like to know the products you're using and I might be interested to try them. πŸ˜ƒ
carousel
Quinoa One Step Balanced Gel Cleanser

AXIS-Y
Quinoa One Step Balanced Gel Cleanser

star rating

(149)

favorite

Green Mild Up Sun SPF50+ PA++++

DR.G
Green Mild Up Sun SPF50+ PA++++

star rating

(7)

favorite

Green Tea Fresh Toner

ISNTREE
Green Tea Fresh Toner

star rating

(796)

favorite

Cicaful Calming Gel

Beplain
Cicaful Calming Gel

star rating

(7)

favorite

Niacinamide 10 Serum

SNP
Niacinamide 10 Serum

star rating

(38)

favorite

upvote

comment

29 Comments

Ozu user profile picture

Ozu

Oily/Sensitive

Oh my oh my! We have definitely quite the same favs! Be plain, Dr.G, Isntree! I would definitely suggest Dr.G cream if you're looking to explore a new moisturizer!
upvote

comment

skinorie

Oily/Sensitive

glad to hear that!! I'll check that cream πŸ‘€πŸ’•
upvote

comment

Kristyann40 user profile picture

Kristyann40

Oily/Resilient

thank you for sharing
upvote

comment

skinorie

Oily/Sensitive

anytime!! πŸ’–
upvote

comment

lady24k user profile picture

lady24k

Oily/Resilient

I love isntree toner too!
upvote

comment

skinorie

Oily/Sensitive

righttt!! 🀧❀️
upvote

comment

nandita user profile picture

nandita

Oily/Sensitive

amazing
upvote

comment

skinorie

Oily/Sensitive

πŸ€—β€οΈ
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!