picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Giveaways

Vegetableskin user profile picture

Vegetableskin

Dry/Sensitive

dot71 Views

International giveaway

Lets join my international giveaway with vegreen at my instagram to win these amazing products . @vegeta_bleskin https://www.instagram.com/vegeta_bleskin [๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ] ๐•๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐Œ๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐ง ๐“๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ ๐ƒ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ Vegreen is a vegan skincare brand. The brand is focused on simple formulations which are suited for all skin types, including sensitive skin, since their products are free of alcohol, fragrance and essential oils. I love their simple packaging and they have some key words on their packaging Its simple and nice๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐•๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐Œ๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐ง ๐“๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ซ It contains 68% wild yam extract to provide nutrition and moisture. Its looks pretty viscous through the bottle but itโ€™s light when applying it. I use my palm and spread to my face because it is viscous. The toner is fragrance-free, no scent. It can even use as a body lotion๐Ÿคฉ It is also calming and hydrating. I think all skin types are suitable for this toner but for me i apply 2 layer. There was no irritation and breakout. ๐•๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ ๐ƒ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ This is my new holy grail ๐Ÿ˜This creams comes in 50ml in a tube bottle. I apply this cream as the last step of the skin care routine. This cream is very lightweight and creamy. It doesnโ€™t fell sticky or tacky at all and absorb super fast!! It doesnโ€™t contains fragrance so itโ€™s no scent. I love how moisturising it is!! My skin love it ๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

2 Comments

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!