picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

Loriehernando user profile picture

Loriehernando

Oily/Resilient

dot56 Views

Saying NO to skincare

Just wanna know your opinion about what happens if you never use skincare?
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Ruthieandskincare user profile picture

Ruthieandskincare

Dry/Resilient

I dont want to know or wont even try. Lol
upvote

comment

MagdaG  user profile picture
picky squad user badge

MagdaG

Oily/Resilient

Where I leave, it was not that common before to use skincare, maybe because they did not have it or also because nobody was actually teaching the importance of it. So in my family my grandmother and my mother never used it. My mom now kind of uses it because of me, but can’t always convince her. My point is, you can definitely see they did not take the proper care, but it is not catastrophic. I think genetics is also super important, when talking about wrinkles, but it is for sure not everything. I would not go back to not using skincare ❤️
upvote

comment

Pellemiele user profile picture
super picky user badge

Pellemiele

Oily/Sensitive

nothing, as long as you wash your face under the shower with a delicate product (I've been using my intimate wash also for my face under the shower for years). never wear make up, so my skin is never too dirty. oily so i didnt need cream, maybe a little in winter. now I'm 27 and my skin is drier so i use creams and stuff. also started using spf so i need a better cleanser. but if you have nice genes with skin nothing happens really. actually sometimes your skin might need a pausa unless you have something going on (rosacea , eczema...) but if you have an average normal skin you're all right (only regret, not using spf because i have dark spots -im very pale)
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!