picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Skincaresucker user profile picture

Skincaresucker

Oily/Resilient

dot67 Views

Commonlabs Vitamin E Ampoule

The Commonlabs Vitamin E Ampoule claims to regulate sebum, calms the redness and cleans the pores to rebalance the skin. Main ingredients: ✔72% Tea Tree Leaf Extract ✔20,000ppm Gesolza™ ✔Allantoin ✔Tea Tree Leaf Oil ✔100 ppm Tocopherol ✔Cocoa Extract ✔Madecassoside ✔Arginine ✔Portulaca Oleracea Extract It has a very strong tea tree smell that disappears when you apply it on the skin.  The scent maybe a little too much for people who doesn't like products with fragrance. The consistency of the ampoule is thick but it doesn't leave a sticky or oily feeling. I experienced a little stinging after using an exfoliating toner, the ampoule is best paired with a hydrating toner. It was not that helpful with my skin troubles and blemishes, but it did soothe my skin though. But that’s just about it. The pipette makes it harder to get the product and the glass bottle itself is not travel friendly. Too pricy for a 30 ml product.
carousel
upvote

comment

11 Comments

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing!
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your review ❣️ I'm enjoying this Ampoule lots 💚
upvote

comment

Aressa user profile picture

Aressa

Oily/Sensitive

Thanks for your review! I love this ampoule!💚
upvote

comment

L

Livy9

Dry/Resilient

Thanks for the sharing
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!