picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

sasshley user profile picture

sasshley

Oily/Resilient

dot685 Views

🎀SkinrxLab Duo🎀 Giveaway🌟

💝2 Week Solutions Duo💝 @skinrx_us 💄Follow @sassandskincare on IG 💄 💕✨Double Essence Toner✨💕 ⚡️Rating 2.5/5 💸$30 for 150mL/5oz 🧪Key Ingredients: Madecassoside, Milk Protein, Beta-Glucan, Ceramides, Panthenol 💅🏼Contains a water-based layer and a creamy layer that protects the skin barrier and soothes skin 💅🏼Claims to lock in moisture to skin and is anti-aging 💅🏼Beta-Glucan and Milk Protein helps with skin radiance, re-texturization,and hydration of skin 💅🏼You can see the separation with the dual layers, the creamy layer is pink and the water layer is clear 💅🏼It’s required that you shake the toner every time you use it to make a 🍓“strawberry milk”🥛 toner 💅🏼I felt that having to shake the toner every time was a bit annoying because sometimes I forgot and wasted product ⚠️STRONG FRAGRANCE-this has a very heavy scent that smells like your grandma’s rose hand soap. I can imagine this causing many problems with sensitive skin ⚠️Contains alcohol 💅🏼Although this toner contains said-to-be great ingredients, the potent fragrance and alcohol makes me question how this is considered a hydrating and calming toner? 💅🏼The toner felt greasy upon application and made it feel like I had 5+ layers of product 💅🏼It made layering my normal serums and moisturizer very unpleasant because it felt like I was slugging 💅🏼I’m very grateful to try this toner for free, but unfortunately this toner was not for me-especially if I had to spend $30 with my experience 💖✨ MadeCera Cream ✨💖 ⚡️Rating 4/5 💸$36 for 50mL/1.69oz 🧪Key Ingredients: Madecassoside, Niacinamide, Ceramide Ferment Complex, Betaine, Adenosine, Asiatic Acid 🎀 Claims to be an anti-aging, brightening, and strengthening moisturizer 🎀Supposed to repair and soothe skin barrier-especially for acne redness 🎀Madecassoside is a compound of Centella Asiatica, thus is inflammation fighting 🎀Niacinamide aids in brightening, Adenosine delivers anti-aging and skin smoothing benefits, Ceramides help hydrate and plump skin ⚠️Fragrance-also has a rose scent but it’s not as pungent as the toner and seems to fade within 5 minutes ⚠️Contains multiple alcohol ingredients 🎀Compared to the toner, this product is much more pleasant 🎀The cream looks thick when squeezed out, but it’s fairly lightweight and almost like a gel cream 🎀Does not feel greasy or pill up previous layers of my toner/essence/serums 🎀My skin really felt hydrated and dewy after the application so I think this moisturizer will help my skin during the Winter 🎀My skin is oily-combination and resilient so I did not experience any irritation, but for those with sensitive skin I suggest to be wary if you purchase this set 💗I received the 2 Week Solutions Duo from @go.picky @pickyrewards @skinrxlab_us for free in exchange for my honest review💗 🌟Let me know your thoughts below if you also got this set 🌟
carousel
upvote

comment

85 Comments

Peppiemint user profile picture

Peppiemint

Dry/Sensitive

I love how you structured your review! I’m sensitive to scents so thank you for sharing. I’m impressed at the ingredient list too and I’m a sucker for anything pink so I’m a bit so and so with these products! Appreciate your honest review on these products.
upvote

comment

sasshley user profile picture

sasshley

Oily/Resilient

Aw thank you! I’m glad my review gave a heads-up for your sensitive skin. I’m a sucker for aesthetics too, but formula >>>looks 😅
upvote

comment

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
upvote

comment

HeyImWynne user profile picture

HeyImWynne

Dry/Sensitive

Good review and awesome photos!
upvote

comment

LisaAndRich user profile picture

LisaAndRich

Dry/Resilient

great review!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!