picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

parrist user profile picture

parrist

Dry/Sensitive

dot47 Views

SKINRx LAB Review

I received these SkinRx Lab products for free from @go.picky, @pickyrewards and @skinrxlab_us in exchange for my honest review. I won the giveaway and was gifted 2 products from this brand. This is my first experience with SkinRx Lab. ✨MadeCera Cream: $34 USD for 50mL. It's a cream/gel moisturiser that helps reinforce the skin barrier with a concentrated ceramides complex that helps moisturize the skin. Key Ingredients: Ceramide, Madecassoside, Niacinamide, Adenosine Which all help to heal and moisturise the skin. Claims: anti-aging, Restore skin barrier, moisturizing, redness reduction, brightening, acne care & help with redness. I love this product as I have very dry skin and tend to have dry patches after using ingredients like retinol. This cream absorbs quickly into the skin without feeling greasy or tacky. My skin also doesn’t feel like it’s suffocating. While I haven’t noticed any brightening, this has helped my skin with the weather changing to winter. Cons: Fragrance. It has a faint floral scent, it doesn’t bother me too much but I’d prefer it was unscented. ✨Double Essence Toner: $30 for 150mL. it’s a milky two layered toner that hydrates and moisturises the skin. It also helps to reinforce the skin barrier with effective ingredients. Key Ingredients: madecassoside, centella asiatica, ceramides, beta-glucan, and milk protein Claims: Restore skin barrier, moisturizing, hydrating, pore care & help with acne & blemishes This is a great product because it is packed with ingredients to support and soothe the skin. After using this, my skin feels healthy, smooth & glowing. It absorbs quickly & doesn’t suffocate my skin which is great as I use it before my routine treatments. I haven’t really used a lot of toners but this is one of the best I’ve used. It is a wonderful addition to my routine.
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

6 Comments

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing!
upvote

comment

parrist

Dry/Sensitive

no problem 🥰
upvote

comment

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

awesome review!
upvote

comment

parrist

Dry/Sensitive

thank you✨
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your reviews ❣️ MadeCera Cream sounds wonderful!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!