picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

iamMie user profile picture

iamMie

Oily/Resilient

dot55 Views

Commonlabs Vitamin E Calming Ampoule Review

I received this product for free from Picky and COMMONLABS in exchange for my honest review. COMMONLABS VITAMIN E CALMING AMPOULE 💚Commonlabs Vitamin E Calming Ampoule is an ampoule that soothes and heals the skin. It claims to control sebum, calms & protects the skin, and reduces inflammation. 💚The ampoule has 3 key ingredients 🌿Vitamin E - soothes & protects skin 🌿 Gesolza - reduces inflammation 🌿 Tea tree leaf extract - treats acne & controls sebum 💚The ampoule has a net and simple bottle packaging that comes with a dropper that is slightly bent at the end. The ampoule is of gel consistency but becomes watery when applied to the face, so its easily absorbed. The product has a light green color and a grass like smell due to the 72% Tea tree leaf extract . 💚This product came at the right time since I am having trouble sleeping lately which caused a little acne breakout. I use the ampoule on my day & night skincare routine, applying 1 full pump from the dropper onto my face then tapping it lightly. After using the ampoule for quite some time, the redness around my nose calmed down a bit. The acne that showed up disappeared after using the product for 1 week. 💚Overall, I would definitely repurchase this ampoule and highly recommend it to others who have same skin problems as me. I have an oily type skin and this ampoule really helped in controlling sebum especially on my T-zone area. 💚Rating: 5/5 ✨✨✨ #pickyreview #gopicky #COMMONLABSpicky #skincare #skincareroutine #skincarereview #koreanskincare
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing!
upvote

comment

iamMie

Oily/Resilient

no problem 😊
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your review ❣️ I'm enjoying this Ampoule lots 💚
upvote

comment

iamMie

Oily/Resilient

thank you! 😊😊😊
upvote

comment

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing your experience nice shots
upvote

comment

iamMie

Oily/Resilient

thank you 😊😊
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!