picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

theprettyyouu user profile picture

theprettyyouu

Oily/Sensitive

dot62 Views

HOLY GRAIL FOR OILY ACNE PRONE SENSITIVE SKIN

I got this product for free from Picky @go.picky @pickyrewards @go.picky.id and COMMONLABS @commonlabs._official as a token of appreciation for my honest review. Calling all acne fighters! For those of you who have acne-prone skin, the Vitamin E Line product range from the Korean brand Commonlabs is worth a try! Not without reason, after using Commonlabs Vitamin E Micro Needle Spot Cream and Vitamin E Calming Ampoule for two weeks, I as an acne-prone skin owner can see real changes, you know! Well, maybe this series of products can also reduce acne on your skin. Here's the review. 💚Product Description: Soothe irritated skin with patented ingredients for acne treatment. Skin disinfection with 72% Tea Tree leaf extract. Patented ingredient works for Gesolza™ acne treatment. Smooth texture reflects skin temperature 💚Main Ingredients: Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf extract, glycereth-26, butylene glycol, glycerin, and so on. As we know, vitamin E has many benefits for the skin, such as helping to reduce inflammation to increasing skin moisture and elasticity. This benefit is Commonlabs Vitamin E Calming Ampoule which can be used all over the face to protect the skin from acne problems and soothe the skin. 💚Packaging: Vitamin E Calming Ampoule is packaged in a thick transparent green glass bottle, so you can see the contents of the product inside. The applicator is in the form of a pipette which makes it easy for you to adjust the dosage of the ampoule. Interestingly, the pipette tip of this product is deliberately bent so that when it is lifted the liquid does not spill easily. The packaging is quite simple, with only the description of the product name and the contents of the package, while the explanation of the ingredients and others can be found in the packaging box. 💚Textures and formulas: Usually I use this ampoule in the following order: double cleansing - toner - ampoule - moisturizer - spot cream. In my opinion, this Commonlabs Vitamin E Calming Ampoule has a surprising texture. At first glance, this ampoule has a thick texture and is quite heavy, but when applied to the face, it turns out that the texture is quite liquid, you know! After blending, the liquid texture changes again to become softer and absorbs quickly, even in just a few minutes the skin immediately feels moisturized without a sticky residue. Interestingly, the aroma of tea tree smells very clear, but not overpowering, so it can give a calming sensation. 💚Review Aftertaste: Amazingly, this product reacts very well to my acne-prone face. In just 2 days, acne is calmer and better without leaving dark marks. In fact, I think this product can control oil very well and smooth the skin texture and keep the skin barrier healthy.
carousel
carousel
carousel
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

COMMONLABS
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

star rating

(2081)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing!
upvote

comment

CSweet94 user profile picture

CSweet94

Oily/Resilient

Thank you so much for your review, I’ve been looking for something to help with those dark marks and acne prone skin!! ☺️💗
upvote

comment

theprettyyouu user profile picture

theprettyyouu

Oily/Sensitive

Yeaaay.. This product is a great choice for ur concerns👍
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!