picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus āž•

Product Info

aldsqwwupp user profile picture

aldsqwwupp

Oily/Resilient

dot48 Views

šŸ’šCOMMONLABS Vitamin E Calming AmpoulešŸ’š

This product contains key ingredients such as Tea Tree Leaf Extract (72%), Pure Vitamin E (Tocopherol 0,01%), and ā€˜Gesolza as a soothing ingredient. Its claims are: to soothe the skin, eliminate excess sebum, and clear pores to re-balance the skin. According to incidecoder web, it has fragrance, so if you have sensitive skin, make sure to do a patch test first. I loveee the texture. It's lightweight and almost watery, so itā€™s very easy to spread. It absorbs pretty quickly and doesnā€™t feel sticky at all. I feel like it has the best texture of a serum/ampoule among the other products Iā€™ve tried so far. I donā€™t have any problem with the smell. As a person who has been dealing with acne since teenage age, tea tree's smell is something that I'm definitely familiar with. Since I only got to try this product for one week, my opinion of this product might change. I use it twice a day, and I donā€™t have any problem with this product so far. In fact, it really helps to speed up the healing process of my acne and calm my redness. And although itā€™s very light, the hydration is really good. This ampoule will be great if you want to combine it with your other serum. However, I donā€™t think it has such a significant impact on my sebum and pores yet, but Iā€™m willing to try it longer to see if thereā€™s any improvement. #pickyreview #gopicky #COMMONLABSpicky
carousel
carousel
carousel
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

COMMONLABS
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

star rating

(2081)

favorite

upvote

comment

1 Comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your review ā£ļø I'm enjoying this Ampoule lots šŸ’š
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!