picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

Ambra user profile picture

Ambra

Oily/Resilient

dot66 Views

Common labs review

❤️ COMMONLABS VIT E CALMING AMPOULE and LIGHT CREAM ❤️ I am a passionate of chemistry, so I was very impressed by the nice formulation of both products. The main ingredient of both serum and cream is the Tea tree Leaf Extract (72-77%). This is a fabulous ingredient packed with soothing, purifying, antiseptic and antimicrobial properties. Another main ingredient is the Tocopherol (vit E) with antioxidant and UV-B protection properties. The third “ingredient” it’s a patented plant mix named Gesolza™️ containing Red Pine, Yuzu and Sweet Wormwood (Artemisia) extract. The properties of Gesolza™️ are: 📌reduce inflammation 📌 inhibitory effect on the growth of the bacteria Proponibacterium acne, responsible for the skin acne. The formulation is completed with Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (extract of liquorice) which has a sebum regulation and anti-inflammatory properties and Madecassoside (ingredient from Centella Asiatica) which has wound healing, soothing and anti-aging properties. How did I use it: I used both products in my AM routine. Because my skin is “no more” acne-prone, I asked my 17 old year daughter to help me with the review. She used it in her AM and PM routine. Our thoughts: We were both very pleased of the textures of both serum (light and watery on the skin) and cream (very light, soft and fresh). Both products left my skin soft, smooth and hydrated. My daughter’s skin was less inflamed and imperfections disappeared faster than usual. Nevertheless to have a real impact on acne more time is needed probably. The first results on her skin are very encouraging. The parfum: Let’s speak about it!! The two products have a strong smell of tea tree… this is a bit inevitable when you consider the percentage of tea tree leaf extract. So, if you do not stand the smell of tea tree, maybe this is not the product for you. I must say the parfum goes away quite fast. IMO, you might want to give it a chance!
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

COMMONLABS
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

star rating

(2081)

favorite

Vitamin E Calming Light Cream

COMMONLABS
Vitamin E Calming Light Cream

star rating

(882)

favorite

upvote

comment

6 Comments

ciciii user profile picture

ciciii

Oily/Sensitive

nice review
upvote

comment

Ambra user profile picture

Ambra

Oily/Resilient

thank you 😊
upvote

comment

Suyee user profile picture

Suyee

Oily/Sensitive

thank you for the sharing
upvote

comment

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing your experience
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!