picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Product Info

A

anabluecares

Oily/Sensitive

dot90 Views

Salon grade haircare? โฌ‡๏ธ

๐‰๐”๐๐† ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐˜ ๐Ÿ ๐’๐“๐„๐ ๐’๐“๐„๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐‘ ๐’๐๐€ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ Picky and Jung Beauty ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ. Jung Beauty is the first in-house brand of Ksisters. This tells something about the quality from the beginning! ๐”ผ๐•โ„™๐”ผโ„๐•€๐”ผโ„•โ„‚๐”ผ This unique feeling is like a 20 minute visit to a spa salon, in the comfort of my own home. The hair looks extremely healthy, soft, and shiny after treating with this. It feels soft even after washing. ๐Ÿ’†โ€โ™€๏ธ This quickly became an essential of my Sunday routine, helping me relax and enjoy the spa-like effects. โ„‚๐•ƒ๐”ธ๐•€๐•„๐•Š This treatment is perfect for all hair types, especially dried out, color-treated and damaged hair. Step 1 - steaming effect prepares hair follicles for better absorption of all the good stuff from the mask. Step 2 - is an essence for treating and protecting damaged hair. ๐•‚๐”ผ๐• ๐•€โ„•๐”พโ„๐”ผ๐”ป๐•€๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•Š ๐Ÿ’งGlycerin, Panthenol - Soothing, moisturizing ๐Ÿ’งCoconut oil - softens and nourishes ๐Ÿ’งHydrolyzed Keratin - repairs and minimizes frizz ๐Ÿ’งSilk Amino Acids - strengthens hair bonds ๐Ÿ’งHydrolyzed Silk, Gold - Adds shine Keratin is super important for hair, as it consists of more than 80% of Keratin. If you don't have super long hair, I recommend storing some of the essence and using it following days as a leave-in or wash-off conditioner. #pickyreviewย #gopickyย #jungbeautypicky
carousel
2-Step Steaming Hair Spa - Step 2 (Hair Essence)

JUNG BEAUTY
2-Step Steaming Hair Spa - Step 2 (Hair Essence)

star rating

(77)

favorite

upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!