picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

pickmepickmeup user profile picture

pickmepickmeup

Dry/Resilient

dot540 Views

Finally 💚 My Commonlabs Vitamin E Calming Ampoule arrived

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ —————————— ✨Commonlabs Vitamin E Calming Ampoule✨ (Acne Treatment / Soothing / Skin protection) • Soothe irritated skin with patented ingredients for acne treatment • Skin disinfection with 72% Tea Tree leaf extract • Patented ingredient works for Gesolza™ acne treatment • Smooth texture Reflects skin temperature Commonlabs Vitamin E for strong skin protection, calming and protecting of skin from external irritations. It contains high concentration of Tea Tree extract which is good for controlling sebum and treating acne.  ☘️ Main Ingredients: Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf extract, glycereth-26, butylene glycol, glycerin, and so on. ☘️ As we know, vitamin E has many benefits for the skin, such as helping to reduce inflammation to increasing skin elasticity. The benefits of Commonlabs Vitamin E Calming Ampoule which can be used all over the face to protect the skin from acne problems and skin conditions.Super soothing ampoule with 72% tea tree leaf to treat causes of skin trouble. Beside that, it also contains patented ingredient functioning for acne care Gesolza™. ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ —————————— ✨ Discalimer : my skin type is normal to oily and acne prone ✨ The texture of this ampoule is thick gel with a soft tea tree smell. I usually use 2-3 drops for all over my face. or just one drop for problem areas of the skin. On the first and second day of use I experienced purging. I think this is how it works to clean pores so that it can get rid of my whitehead. And then in the following days the acne becomes calm and healed. For now, I like to use this ampoule when I have hormonal acne.  1-2 days the redness around the irritated pimple will fade. and the next 4-7 days it will slowly disappear. I feel very compatible with this product, I have a special interest in tea tree, then this product combines it with vitamin E, this is a great collaboration. I would call this product as a life saver (my pimple). 💚
carousel
carousel
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

COMMONLABS
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

star rating

(2081)

favorite

upvote

comment

41 Comments

ciciii user profile picture

ciciii

Oily/Sensitive

enjoy it
upvote

comment

pickmepickmeup

Dry/Resilient

❤️❤️❤️
upvote

comment

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing your review!
upvote

comment

pickmepickmeup

Dry/Resilient

thanks for reading ❤️
upvote

comment

MaryM63 user profile picture

MaryM63

Dry/Resilient

awesome review ❤️
upvote

comment

pickmepickmeup

Dry/Resilient

u too, awesome person ❤️
upvote

comment

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

🍀🍀🍀🍀
upvote

comment

pickmepickmeup

Dry/Resilient

💚💚💚💚
upvote

comment

shintahasanesta user profile picture

shintahasanesta

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you for sharing your experience! 💚
upvote

comment

pickmepickmeup

Dry/Resilient

thank you for reading 💚✨
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!