Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Routine Help

Santinosmomma user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Santinosmomma

Oily/Resilient

dot41 Views

Collagen eye patches/masks????

My question is........ can you use collagen eye patches after using a mask ?? Like if you use a sheet mask ?? What i would like to do is use this mask from Anairui. Its a wash off ,ice cream type mask. And then after put on collagen eye patches ???? What if you use a mask treatment and a few hrs later do the eye patches??????
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

I would just use them at the same time as you wouldn't apply clay mask under your eyes anyway, so they won't overlap. Otherwise if you do the clay mask first, you'll need to moisturise straight after so the eye patches would end up being applied over the moisturiser.
upvote

comment

Santinosmomma user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Santinosmomma

Oily/Resilient

perfect πŸ‘πŸ™Œ Thank you I think this is the best way to do it. lol. i want to the eye patches but i also wanted to treat the rest of my face tonight.
upvote

comment

ciszkaay user profile picture

ciszkaay

Dry/Sensitive

Yes its totally fine😍 I prefer to use eye patches aftee clay mask rathen than sheet mask, cz after sheet mask usually the area under eyes still wet.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!