picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Livingwithleesa user profile picture

Livingwithleesa

Oily/Resilient

dot400 Views

House of Dohwa’s Rice Wash Off Mask Review! [HOLY GRAIL!]

🚨HOLY GRAIL ALERT!🚨 House of Dohwa's Rice Wash Off Facial Mask (100mL) I received this product for free from Picky and House of Dohwa in exchange for my honest review. Thank you both @go.picky @pickyrewards and @houseofdohwa for the amazing opportunity 💝! ☁️Texture☁️ I LOVE THE TEXTURE. It feels like a fluffy cloud that spreads like cream on your face. It does have some bran/rice grains in it, but it is not enough to irritate my face or anything like that. The fragrance of the mask is to die for!!! It smells like light whipped cream and rice being cooked, it is a very nostalgic smell for me that I absolutely adore. 🗓2-week experience🗓 I was using this mask 3 times a week for 2 weeks and I can’t express how much I love this product. I love the smell, I love the texture, I love the simple packaging, I absolutely love the ingredients and I love, LOVE, the results. The product was easy to apply and wash off with a damp cloth. With the pieces of bran, I was able to lightly exfoliate my skin without any irritation. This mask left my face illuminated, soft and extremely calm. 💠Take home notes 💠 ✅Delicious light fragrant ✅Fluffy cloud texture ✅Brightening effect ✅Leaves skin feeling hydrated and calm ✅Light exfoliation 📝Rating (based on 5 stars)📝 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Smells delicious, feels rich, and leaves your face bright, smooth and calm Who else got to try this mask out? If not, definity give them a try and let me know if you loved it as much as I did! Don’t forget to check out my Instagram post! https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXj9mRrMHXp/?utm_medium=copy_link
carousel
carousel
Rice Wash Off Mask

House of Dohwa
Rice Wash Off Mask

star rating

(487)

favorite

upvote

comment

23 Comments

HannahJade user profile picture

HannahJade

Dry/Sensitive

love your review!
upvote

comment

Amaliah user profile picture

Amaliah

Oily/Resilient

can't wait to receive mine 🥰
upvote

comment

Livingwithleesa

Oily/Resilient

🤲🏼 can’t wait for you to receive it too! It really smells so goodddddd 😇
upvote

comment

Arnaaz user profile picture

Arnaaz

Dry/Sensitive

wow sounds so good 😍
upvote

comment

Livingwithleesa

Oily/Resilient

it really is!! thanks for reading ❤️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!