picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

chelsiapatel user profile picture

chelsiapatel

Dry/Resilient

dot57 Views

Touch In Sol Giveaway - Can they be used without makeup? And Comparisons Please!

So I’m intrigued by these 2 products for these giveaways but I was just curious if Both of these are solely for the use of being a primer or can you use them in your daily routine without applying makeup? If you can use without makeup then what are the benefits and how does it help your skin? Differences between them? Which is better for dry skin? Anyways I was iffy on posting this discussion because I’ve had past comments about how it’s so obvious what it’s use is for and while I do understand that it’s advertised as being a primer to be applied with makeup I just wanted to know more about it before applying for one or both giveaways. Thank you in advance! :)
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Comments

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

I haven’t use this before but I do use primers with out makeup. It makes skin appear smoother and glowy if you’re into that glowy look. Most of my sunscreen do have primer like properties so I tend to use primers like these when I don’t use sunscreen such as at night.
upvote

comment

chelsiapatel

Dry/Resilient

that makes a lot of sense thank you!! I also never realized sunscreens had similar properties to primers so that’s nice to learn and good to know about being able to use at night!
upvote

comment

Suyee user profile picture

Suyee

Oily/Sensitive

so exited
upvote

comment

chelsiapatel

Dry/Resilient

they look so good!
upvote

comment

peachybaby user profile picture

peachybaby

Oily/Resilient

yeah I also applied for this giveaway without knowing anything about this product.. just the package it self got my attention .its so pretty .. LOL 😌☺
upvote

comment

chelsiapatel

Dry/Resilient

yes it’s sooooo pretty LOL I was ready to apply for it earlier too solely for that reason 😂
upvote

comment

myskincaresituation user profile picture

myskincaresituation

Dry/Resilient

Not sure but I really want to try this product
upvote

comment

chelsiapatel

Dry/Resilient

they look really good!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!