picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

boogee606 user profile picture

boogee606

Oily/Resilient

dot59 Views

Disliking zits & their best friend, pimple

Zits & pimple been friends for quite some time now..the difference between zits and pimple is that zits could be red & blackish gray or skin color. Pimples is usually whitish skin colored bumps. In the video clip, it clearly shows that the bumpity bumps on the skin are, zits. What else can i do for it
upvote

comment

2 Comments

amwest user profile picture

amwest

Oily/Sensitive

look into products for acne. I think, when you are seeing more zits in clusters, than you are spaced out whiteheads or cystic acne, you'll find more relief from acne products. When you start seeing the opposite that's more considered a pimple and those are usually caused from stress or hormones, So you'll be looking for products target the bacteria within that pimple such as the different acids and tea tree oil. This is just my personal opinion I'm not a skin expert at all so if anybody thinks I'm wrong go free to say something and let me know so I can learn too. lol.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!