picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

halleysburrow user profile picture

halleysburrow

Dry/Sensitive

dot261 Views

100 Reviews 🥰

This moment marks the day I wrote 100 reviews on this app. I started in January and I’m super proud of the progress I made and hoping to continue my journey in skincare with Picky. 😬
carousel
upvote

comment

7 Comments

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

wow, congratulations ❤
upvote

comment

halleysburrow

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you 😊
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

This is why I don't really trust product reviews because that means you've only allowed like 3 days for each product. That is not enough time to judge if a product is good/effective. I understand it's a big achievement workwise, but it's not helpful for the consumers trying to find suitable and effective products.
upvote

comment

halleysburrow

Dry/Sensitive

I think that’s totally valid if you just divide it by days. Most giveaway product reviews have a two week to one month deadline so it’s definitely more than 3 days. This is not always enough to test the efficacy of a product, especially treatment products like serums However, I feel there are more to reviewing products than just results. Things like ingredients, texture, scent and overall experiences are equally important in looking for a suitable product. So it is helpful to see what different reviewers bring to the table
upvote

comment

janethw user profile picture

janethw

Oily/Resilient

100 reviews + Super Picky Squad! You certainly have been very dedicated on Picky!! Hooray ✨💖
upvote

comment

halleysburrow

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you ☺️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!