picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Other

B

Busythinking

Oily/Sensitive

dot41 Views

By ECOM Set B review

My first time posting a review on discussion area. Hoping someone would read and love it. Any kind souls would love to exchange ig handle? Drop it down belowπŸ₯ΊπŸ’š Mine is: @purpliewitxh_ πŸ€Pure Calming Ampoule (CICA Up) πŸ¦“π™ƒπ™€π™£π™šπ™¨π™© π™π™šπ™«π™žπ™šπ™¬π™¨: OMG MY SKIN JUST LOVES THIS! This ampoule really helps to calm down my skin and provide enough hydration to my skin! This is a lightweight and fast-absorbing ampoule. It is watery. It is scentless but a lil sticky after full absorption but didn't leave my face oily. I had 1 huge zit and it was extremely painful but after applying this ampoule, the zit calmed down and the pain subsided! And it didn't caused any irritation nor purging on my face. Downside to this it's too expensive :( πŸ¦¦π™π™–π™©π™žπ™£π™œ: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐ πŸ€Pure Calming Ampoule Mask πŸ¦“π™ƒπ™€π™£π™šπ™¨π™© π™π™šπ™«π™žπ™šπ™¬π™¨: First of all, we need to take the time to appreciate the high quality of the mask! It is super soft like silk and adhere perfectly to the skin. Besides, it is soaked up with so much ampoule where I need to put cotton pads and soaked 'em up! I love to put my masks in the fridge and once I placed it on my face, the coldness is superb and it instantly cooled down my face! I am able to feel my face got a lil brighter, more hydrated as well while not forgetting it really helped to calm down my skin. The downside for me is the masks keeps on slipping off whenever I'm standing or sitting. Besides the essence is abit too runny and it drips when I placed it on. BUT other than that, it's amazing!! Definitely worth trying! πŸ¦¦π™π™–π™©π™žπ™£π™œ: ⭐⭐⭐⭐✨
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

2 Comments

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing your review
upvote

comment

B

Busythinking

Oily/Sensitive

thank you for reading as well!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!