picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

SuzieGagne user profile picture

SuzieGagne

Dry/Resilient

dot54 Views

House of Dohwa- Rice face mask

➡️➡️➡️🕒Review Time🕙⬅️⬅️⬅️ House of Dohwa Rice 🍚 Face👩 Mask💁‍♀️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 StarsI I received these products for free from Picky and House of Dohwa in exchange for my honest review: 📌First off when I opened up my package in the mail, the thing I first noticed was the smart packaging… The twist off lid is easy to open and seal back up to ensure maximum freshness while also allowing the product to come out easily in any amount that you wish. I liked the simplicity of the light grey and white coloration as well as it feels like a clean look and isn’t too cluttered. 📌 Secondly, once you twist that lid off and squeeze some product out, you notice that it is nice and thick and has a great whipped texture. Super creamy and smooth! I am a person who is HUGE on skincare texture so I really appreciated that. Also to note: There were tiny pieces of rice flecks throughout the whipped texture to allow for some mild exfoliation which was a great touch. 📌 Then of course, you go in for a smell and notice this really lovely subtle sweet scent that almost smells like vanilla and sugar cookies. It’s very pleasant and not at all strong. It definitely makes it appealing for using on your skin. It feels elegant and fancy between both the scent and texture of the product. Product claims: ✔️ Hydrates, softens and nourishes skin ✔️ Leaves a supple glowing complexion ✔️ Vegan (using 9 different kind of native rice bran extract) Using 3x a week I had noticed a huge difference in my skins appearance. It definitely did give off a dewy look and made my skin feel bright☀️ and hydrated 💦 Although I should note that it took a few uses for me to really notice the effects. Overall I’m thrilled to say that I really enjoyed using this product and will again in future. It’s so light and not harsh that you feel like you can use it day and night with no negative effects. Definitely an item to get if you feel like pampering yourself a little.
carousel
carousel
carousel
Rice Wash Off Mask

House of Dohwa
Rice Wash Off Mask

star rating

(487)

favorite

upvote

comment

5 Comments

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing 😍
upvote

comment

SuzieGagne

Dry/Resilient

Thanks for taking the time to read my review 😊
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your review ❣️ This mask sounds wonderful!
upvote

comment

SuzieGagne

Dry/Resilient

it’s very lovely 😊
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

Never seen this before! interesting
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!