picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Product Info

KoreLeeKozmetik user profile picture

KoreLeeKozmetik

Oily/Sensitive

dot249 Views

Sun lotion Vs Sun Stick

My face sweats a lot and oily type. That's why wanted to try sun stick and I totally satisfied with its texture. It solved my sweating problem at least. First I worried its protection but even I don't renew it very often I am surprised its sun protection effectiveness. Quite practical use , no melt no leak in the bag. About sun lotions there are lots of options with matte, blur, powdery ending. But in case of absorbing/fitting/setting time and practical usage I will be preferring sunstick. What about your experiences and suggestions for suncare products?
upvote

comment

7 Comments

elizabeth user profile picture

elizabeth

Dry/Sensitive

i like sunsticks! they are so easy to apply.. and I havent have to worry about dirty hands when im outside. Sometimes I use it in the morning too cos its just so easy and they dont pill with other skincare products.
upvote

comment

dailyyeliah user profile picture

dailyyeliah

Oily/Resilient

I prefer sun lotion because I like the it feels like a part of my skin care routine? i think I'd use sun sticks when I'm outside tho cuz its easier and doesn't get on ur hands ahaha
upvote

comment

KoreLeeKozmetik

Oily/Sensitive

True. Especially during this pandemic period, hygiene of usage (I mean don't need hands to apply) is important,tooπŸ™
upvote

comment

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

So far I have only used sun lotion and am quite satisfied with it, tho the finish is a bit too dewy for my liking. For another option, I have been interested in the concept of sunscreen in a cushion esp for a busy morning or when it is time to reapply. How practical and time-saving it will be.
upvote

comment

KoreLeeKozmetik

Oily/Sensitive

I also wonder about sun cushion πŸ™I will try it, too 🌹
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!