picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Skin Concern

Elysaa user profile picture

Elysaa

Dry/Resilient

dot88 Views

Painful eyelid and lip corner

I don't know what is the cause, but i have really red, rough and dry area around lip corner and eyelid. I'm using only hydrating serum and cream avoid aha, retinol or active in general. I always use sunscreen in the morning even on the lips and gentle cleanse twice a day. It's been a month now and when it's seem get better it get even worse again. I also see a doctor, he prescribed a cream but nothig change. The photo look better than what actually they are. I did some research by myself but i really don't know what to do 🥲
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

6 Comments

elizabeth user profile picture

elizabeth

Dry/Sensitive

looks like eczema 😭😭 i got the same thing 😭😭
upvote

comment

Elysaa

Dry/Resilient

what can i do?😩
upvote

comment

Finchy user profile picture

Finchy

Dry/Sensitive

This moisturizer saved my skin from this same type of thing. I also have a lot of food triggers that spark these symptoms so avoiding high histamine and high sulfite foods helps and rinsing the area around my mouth with water after eating helped too.
Acid Mantle Repair Moisturizer With 250mg CBD and Ceramides

Lord Jones
Acid Mantle Repair Moisturizer With 250mg CBD and Ceramides

star rating

(31)

favorite

upvote

comment

Elysaa

Dry/Resilient

thank you so much
upvote

comment

M

mythicccskin

Oily/Sensitive

Looks like contact dermatitis. Happened to me twice last month when I introduced actives/ new products to my skin without patch testing. Did you use new skincare products? I visited a GP and he prescribed me Zyrtec and Dhasolone. For allergy and inflammation. Works like a charm. Swell and redness were gone by next day.
upvote

comment

Elysaa

Dry/Resilient

name is Pensulvit
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!