picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

tiffanybabe101 user profile picture

tiffanybabe101

Dry/Resilient

dot55 Views

Giveaway review!! Picky x Commonlabs Vitamin E Ampoule 💕✨

I recieved these products for free from Picky and Commonlabs in exchange for my honest review! ~ I was lucky enough to win the giveaway for the Commonlabs Viatmin E Ampoule and I’m super excited because this product is amazing for flair ups, and I tend to get ALOT of acne flair ups especially when winter hits (right now) and my skin gets super dry!! So far this product has helped reduce that a TON! This product containes Tea tree leaf extract as well as vitamin E and Gesolza & those ingredients tend to work really well with my skin! This ampoule has helped with clearing my pores and with the texture of my skin, it helps keep it super smooth! The vitamin E in this product is really awesome for helping to prevent the aging of skin as well as brightening your skin and help protect you against sun damage so it is a wonderful addition to my daily skincare routine! You’ll also love this product if you like the smell of natural ingredients because it smells exactly like well.. earth! 😂 The fregrance isn’t strong so it’s not going to be annoying for those of you that can’t do fregrance products and honestly, I wouldn’t even call it a fregrance because the scent is 100% natural! I love how silky it is to apply and I love that when I use it before makeup, my skin doesn’t get the dry patches like it does without! The packaging is super cute and sleek and perfect for travel because it’s not too big and it’s not too small! You get 30ML of product so that’s a good but for only having to use a small amount when applying to your face! I’ve been using this product for a week now and as you can tell in my photos, it hardly looks like any of it has been used!! I’ve never tried a Commonlabs product before this and so im really glad that I was able to because I’ll definitely be trying more soon! Korean skincare has always been my favorite and trying products that aren’t typically seen here in the US! Nothing like it! 💕 Cant wait to see the future products that Commonlabs creates for us!!
carousel
carousel
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

COMMONLABS
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

star rating

(2081)

favorite

upvote

comment

10 Comments

dailyyeliah user profile picture

dailyyeliah

Oily/Resilient

this sounds nice🥰💖
upvote

comment

tiffanybabe101

Dry/Resilient

yess!! it is a new favorite of mine! this is the first ampoule I’ve been able to try and I have to say I’m hooked!! 💕
upvote

comment

ciciii user profile picture

ciciii

Oily/Sensitive

thank you for review
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Hey hun, welcome to Picky 🤗 Thank you for your review ❣️ I'm enjoying this Ampoule lots 💚
upvote

comment

tiffanybabe101

Dry/Resilient

thank you so much!! that’s awesome you have one too!! 💕💕
upvote

comment

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing your experience
upvote

comment

tiffanybabe101

Dry/Resilient

thank you for your comment!! always appreciated 💕
upvote

comment

Bungakurniawan user profile picture

Bungakurniawan

Oily/Sensitive

Nice review 😍
upvote

comment

tiffanybabe101

Dry/Resilient

thank you so much!! 💕
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!