picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

Annjushka user profile picture

Annjushka

Dry/Sensitive

dot105 Views

Giveaways…

I have a question, forgive me, I’m a newbie… Are the giveaways one time only deal, or do they repeat after some time, I really liked some of the previous giveaways,I’ve seen some amazing products I wanted to try, but unfortunately I didn’t win, or I joined late. I’m hoping to see them again and participate, is it possible, or it’s always new stuff? Many thanks to those who took their time to answer!
upvote

comment

7 Comments

Veracity user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Veracity

Oily/Resilient

The Jumiso that’s on right now is a repeated giveaway, they held the same product giveaway before, but it’s real rare to see a repeated giveaway. Most of the times it’s always sth new.
upvote

comment

Ozu user profile picture

Ozu

Oily/Sensitive

Product itself is often one time only, but the brand is not. As far as I know, skin1004 had held two mega giveaways in this platform. Many picky users mentioned that the brands might be picking their giveaway based on their demographics (location, sex, and age).
upvote

comment

enne user profile picture

enne

Oily/Resilient

unfortunately i’ve never seen any repeated product giveaways but it could be possible in the future, especially for small giveaways.
upvote

comment

Daveganpicksbymisha user profile picture

Daveganpicksbymisha

Oily/Sensitive

yeah sometimes i think about it too previously participated in klairs handwash and cream giveaway but did not win because that was not a mega giveaway and with limited winners..
upvote

comment

NimNimSkin user profile picture

NimNimSkin

Dry/Resilient

For as long as i’ve been on Picky I don’t think there’s been repeated giveaways.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!