picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

thebasicblue user profile picture

thebasicblue

Dry/Sensitive

dot273 Views

Review: I’m From Honey Lip Balm

I received this product from Picky and I’m From in exchange for my honest review I’m From Honey Lip Balm contains 10% natural honey harvested from Mount Jiri, Korea, serves as a natural moisturizer that protects sensitive lips from external irritation and deeply hydrates and nourishes dry lips Main Ingredients: -Honey(10%), works as a natural moisturizer, provides protection to lips from external stressors while deeply nourishing and hydrates the lips -Glycerin hydrates and moisturize the skin -Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride derives from glycerin and coconut oil -Dimethicone most common silicone, works to form a protective barrier on the skin, makes skin silky smooth, increase skin's elasticity Packaging: comes in a glass jar with plastic screw cap, you’ll get 10 g of products RRP: 20 usd ~30 nzd, new product Where to buy: YESSTYLE (discount code: SNTBB27) ​WISHTREND (discoune code: DEC10OFF, valid till 30/12/21) msha.ke/thebasicblue to access My thoughts: -I use this lip balm daily in the morning & at night. When use during the day, my lips feel hydrated instantly and when use overnight, my lip feel soft, hydrated, no flaky patches or peeling like it used to in the morning. -Has a subtle honey scent. It appears creamy and smooth in the jar, melts nicely when come in contact with the lips. It doesn't feel sticky and coating over lips. -I forgot that I have lip balm on most of the day wearing it so don't have to reapply a lot. Cons: doesn’t come with applicator Recommendation: 4/5 Full review on my website. Link in bio or https://www.thebasicblue.com/blog/review-im-from-honey-lip-balm My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CXxRHHFLiN3/?utm_medium=copy_link
carousel
carousel
carousel
Honey Lip Balm

I'M FROM
Honey Lip Balm

star rating

(134)

favorite

upvote

comment

37 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your review ❣️ The product sounds lovely but it's so costly! 😅
upvote

comment

thebasicblue

Dry/Sensitive

it is a lovely product, yes agree I also think it is pricey, 20g last really long time though
upvote

comment

Loriehernando user profile picture

Loriehernando

Oily/Resilient

I like your presentation
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

thanks for sharing
upvote

comment

thebasicblue

Dry/Sensitive

thanks for checking ❤️
upvote

comment

Loriehernando user profile picture

Loriehernando

Oily/Resilient

very calming to see
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!