picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

funskincaremi user profile picture

funskincaremi

Dry/Sensitive

dot95 Views

retinol body wash

I've been seeing ads about olay retinol body wash. what do you guys think about that? is it good?
upvote

comment

6 Comments

Veracity user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Veracity

Oily/Resilient

Retinol in body wash is literally just a waste. It won’t do any good to the skin as it doesn’t stay long enough to do anything.
upvote

comment

hexamuted user profile picture

hexamuted

Dry/Resilient

I wouldn’t use retinol in a body wash. water increases the efficacy of retinol (which is why they say to use it on a bone dry face) and could cause chemical burns. more than that, you’re literally just rinsing it away? “active” body washes are a waste imo because they’re not sinking into your skin. you’re better off with a retinol body lotion. there are a lot of them out there these days - just stop off at Ulta or Sephora and you’ll find one.
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

As @Veracity mentioned about Retinol in body wash being a waste, perhaps you could consider this body cream.
Retinol Advanced Firming Cream

Advanced Clinicals
Retinol Advanced Firming Cream

star rating

(7)

favorite

upvote

comment

nadianatasyaah user profile picture

nadianatasyaah

Oily/Resilient

If you are expecting the benefit of retinol, i suggest you to choose Body lotion with retinol over body wash. Because contact time between your skin and the body wash is just in second, you must rinse it off, never expect too much from body wash But if you are looking for great body wash that non drying, i can't answer as i haven't tried the product yet😂
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!