picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

worthrwhile user profile picture

worthrwhile

Dry/Sensitive

dot57 Views

3W Clinic Natural Vita-Moist Sun Cream

'moisturizing sunscreen with vit. e that provides nutritions, vitality and refreshment for tired skin; and highly effective uv filters.' •alcoholfree •fragranced •hybrid sunscreen fyi, i've been using this for around 2 weeks, let's jump into the reviews! just like the other one, this suncreen comes in a 70ml tube packaging with screw cap lid. i got this for IDR55k only, pretty affordable, right? move on to the texture, i kinda hard to tell about the texture. it's white creamy but has jelly-ish feels when u spread it on ur face. the texture is nice, tho. it got a lot of emollients ingredients that also make the product being easily spread and blendable. it also got a really strong scent of orange, some of my friends that have used this, told me that they cant stand the smell but i dont really have a big issue with it, i dont sneeze nor cry bcz of it. it disappear within minutes, tho. based on my experience, this sunscreen gives me feeling of using a thick lather of sunscreen when it freshly applied. it moisturized my skin well. it doesnt give me any tone up effect which i really like, and also i cant say it has satin or matte finish. it's matte but i see a biiiiit glow on my face so, i'd say demi-matte? anw, it also gives a silky and smooth feeling with no greasy and heavy feeling. after hours, my skin isnt produce crazy amount of oil nor becomes looking dull. well, i seldom go outside under the sun, but i can say it protects my skin properly, once i go outside i didnt get burned nor getting redness. i also dont have any issue for using this sunscreen, this could be my favorite sunscreen if it doesnt get sold out everywhere. well, a good sunscreen to have for y'all. 4.8/5, i dont really like the smell, lmao. dry skin approved✅
carousel
carousel
carousel
Natural Vita Moist Sun Cream SPF50+ PA+++

3wClinic
Natural Vita Moist Sun Cream SPF50+ PA+++

star rating

(18)

favorite

upvote

comment

6 Comments

MaryM63 user profile picture

MaryM63

Dry/Resilient

awesome ❤️
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your review ❣️ I think I'll order a tube to try the next time I order my usual 3W sunscreen!
Intensive UV Sunblock Cream SPF50+/PA+++

3wClinic
Intensive UV Sunblock Cream SPF50+/PA+++

star rating

(329)

favorite

upvote

comment

sheyshy user profile picture

sheyshy

Oily/Resilient

this sunscreen so affordable 💕
upvote

comment

Z
picky squad user badge

Zaezi

Dry/Resilient

Thanks for sharing your review
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!