picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

stephanies user profile picture

stephanies

Oily/Sensitive

dot252 Views

Glow recipe line

I found so many posts of skincare products routine on instagram that contains Glow Recipe, do you like this brand? What product do you think worth trying from GR? Thanks
upvote

comment

42 Comments

LilacLuna user profile picture
super picky user badge

LilacLuna

Dry/Sensitive

I liked their watermelon sleeping mask a lot when I tried it. I woke up with very hydrated, glowing skin - and it smells like watermelon Jolly Ranchers 👍 I have their BHA toner and watermelon clay mask in my “to try” bin waiting for spring when I get a bit more oily
upvote

comment

Snowyte user profile picture

Snowyte

Dry/Sensitive

watermelon jolly rancher yes I think ima try it just from the smell 🥰
upvote

comment

ameliex user profile picture

ameliex

Dry/Resilient

I love the packaging but I can’t handle fragrance so sadly I can’t try the products :(
upvote

comment

igottaglow user profile picture

igottaglow

Oily/Resilient

If you’re sensitive to fragrance, you definitely wouldn’t like this brand! All of their products have a strong scent. The only one I’ve tried that is fairly mild, is their Watermelon Glow Toner. However, even that has added fragrance.
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

I tried their plump moisturizer recently and do like that it is lightweight. The packaging is also environmental friendly, it has a removable pods in the middle, so you can replace the pod after finishing it.
upvote

comment

shalimarakalal user profile picture

shalimarakalal

Oily/Resilient

I don’t know about that but yes it’s a good for me if you wanna try their products since it’s one of the hype products in the internet…
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!