picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

raiiii user profile picture

raiiii

Oily/Resilient

dot94 Views

Eye bags ughhh😭

My eye bags are deep, and I'm just 15 yrs old, i think it's because of my genes...but it's sooo annoying and it's one of my insecurities. I cover it with concealer, but when I'm not wearing makeup it just shows. Are there any products that you can recommend?
upvote

comment

12 Comments

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

u may look for eye cream that contains caffeine or retinol 😇😇
Caffeine Eye Cream

The Inkey List
Caffeine Eye Cream

star rating

(134)

favorite

Retinol Eye Cream

The Inkey List
Retinol Eye Cream

star rating

(57)

favorite

ACWELL Licorice pH Balancing Intensive Eye Cream

ACWELL
ACWELL Licorice pH Balancing Intensive Eye Cream

star rating

(57)

favorite

upvote

comment

Kbeautylik user profile picture

Kbeautylik

Oily/Sensitive

Hi, my opinion might be unhelpful here, but I'm 23 and my eye bags are genetic too, at your age I wouldve loved to hear that they can be charming and give you a special distinct look. My best friend always says that to me and now I even started seeing how it can be attractive on others ( thinking of Hoyeon in her squid game character 😍) if nothing works, just keep in mind that beauty can be found in our "flaws". Have a nice day 💕
upvote

comment

raiiii user profile picture

raiiii

Oily/Resilient

OWMJII thank you so much, I will always remember that. Thank you for making my day and making me realize some things. You too have a nice day 💗
upvote

comment

ltown user profile picture

ltown

Dry/Sensitive

These caffeine eye cream recommendations are great for you because the caffeine temporarily reduces puffiness, and at the age of 15, you don’t need a strong, heavy, retinol filled eye cream. Def give the inkey list one a try because it’s such a good price point. Love what another commenter said about your under eyes being a unique feature, and actually as we age, we loose that youthful plump and puffiness under our eyes so I’m sure this means you will look young for a long time!!!! IF when you’re older, it is something you still don’t like, a lot of professional med spas and some derms have special treatment to minimize bags.
upvote

comment

sirsphere user profile picture
super picky user badge

sirsphere

Dry/Resilient

Lots of sleep at the right time my dear. Cold cucumbers and this eye cream
Bright-Eyed 100% Mineral Eye Cream SPF 40

Supergoop!
Bright-Eyed 100% Mineral Eye Cream SPF 40

star rating

(9)

favorite

upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!