picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus āž•

Product Info

SkinObsessedWavy user profile picture

SkinObsessedWavy

Dry/Resilient

dot112 Views

šŸ”®āœØ-Dark Spots Be Gone!- āœØšŸ”®

Sur.Medic Glutathione Thank you so much @go.picky , @pickyrewards & @surmedic_global for sending these in exchange for my VERY honest review. When I started doing my research for this product, I realized something.... Sur.medic is owned by NEOGEN šŸ’£šŸ’„šŸ¤Æ How did I not realize this šŸ¤” And anyone who's used @Neogen_global, knows their products are quality AND effective. Can't beat that, right?? With all of that in mind, I still wanted to look up the main active ingredient in this ampoule, and teach myself a little something new. Bc this is definitely a foreign ingredient, or atleast I thought so. Turns out, Glutathione has actually been used in A LOT of skincare products, and for a long time. Its a well known antioxidant used for brightening, and whitening the skin. Which, as someone who suffers from Melasma, is super helpful to me... Its also a protein that aids in the regeneration of skin, making it not only good for hyperpigmentation, but also to improve elasticity, reduce wrinkles, and can be useful with psoriasis as well.. These tiny ampoules use high content glutathione, with other vitamins to do just that, help brighten the skin, help with anti aging and bring back to life dull skin as well. šŸ„° šŸ”†-First Experience-šŸ”† When I first opened the box, I had sooooo many questions šŸ¤£ Why all the little packages? Why so much in each syringe? Why syringes in the forst place? šŸ¤” The ampoule comes in 10 little ampoule filled syringes. This helps with cross contamination, and its useful for not exposing all of the product at once, (sometimes I open more products than I can use at that time šŸ™ˆ) I actually found out that one syringe is too much product for one use, at least for me. But since they actually come with a lid, and in bags, I'm able use to use about 1/3 of a single syringe, per use... Getting MANY more uses from them!! It has zero fragrance, and hasn't irritated my skin at all. Infact, I find it perfect to use in my routine with tret, allowing me to move my stronger brightening products to the am, easing some potential irritation. I've actually been using this twice a day for about a week, and I can say that my skin feel amazing right after applying. Its absorbs so well and leaves the skin super hydrated. I seriously cannot find one thing wrong with this ampoule. Its super gentle, even for the most sensitive skin, and does seem to brighten and re-energize dull skin. If you haven't tried it yet, Run DONT WALK šŸƒā€ā™€ļøšŸ’Ø You can thank me later. šŸ˜šŸ‘Œ . .. ... .. .
carousel
carousel
Super Glutathione 100Tm Bright Ampoule

SUR.MEDIC
Super Glutathione 100Tm Bright Ampoule

star rating

(365)

favorite

upvote

comment

16 Comments

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing your experience
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for such a detailed sharing ā£ļø Now, I learnt a bit about Glutathione too!
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

Interesting packaging
upvote

comment

L

latifaart

Dry/Resilient

thanks šŸ˜Š
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!