picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

sasshley user profile picture

sasshley

Oily/Resilient

dot57 Views

✨💉Sur.Medic💉✨Giveaway

❄️✨Super Glutathione 100TM Bright Ampoule✨❄️ @surmedic_global ⚡️Rating 4/5 💸$40 = 10 syringes (each 0.35oz/1gram) . ✏️Claims✏️ 📝Enriched Glutathione helps inhibit the formation of melanin 📝Enhances cell regeneration for clear & healthy skin 📝Instantly illuminates and brightens up dark & dull skin . . 🧪Special Ingredients🧪 🕊Glutathione, Witch Hazel Water, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Centella Asiatica Extract . . 🥼My Experience🥼 💉The syringes kinda creeped me out in the beginning, but they grew on me as a cute concept 💉The packaging is travel friendly 💉The ampoule has a white milky appearance and comes out like a gel serum 💉No fragrance 💉Although it has a gel texture, it was not tacky 💉Absorbed into my skin extremely fast & felt like I had a matte film on top of my face- a unique feature I really liked 💉With so many star ingredients I’m not surprised my skin felt so hydrated & soft upon application & the next morning 💉I did notice brightening & a sense of plumping near the hollows of my face, like by under eyes & cheeks 💉Be careful opening a new syringe-it needs an extra push on the handle to break the seal and it can squirt a lot. So try to squeeze it directly onto your face/really close to your hands to not lose product. 💉I was able to use 1/3 of the syringe each time I did my routine. Sometimes 1/2 if I felt generous to my skin 💉Con: I felt like I was trying to spare the product because there’s only 10. I feel that spending $40 for ONE product I should be able to have an amount that will last me a few months, not a few weeks. But that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🌟Overall the ingredients make this a great ampoule & is perfect if you’re feeling for a luxurious medspa vibe 🌟I know there are plenty who like to splurge on luxury skincare & so do I, but I try to rationalize with the amount of product I get too . . 💝I received the Super Glutathione Bright Ampoule for free from @go.picky @surmedic_global @pickyrewards in exchange for my honest review💝 #Gifted . #gopicky #pickyrewards #pickyreview #surmedicpicky
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

6 Comments

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing your experience
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your review ❣️
upvote

comment

Yesul1230 user profile picture

Yesul1230

Dry/Resilient

sounds really good
upvote

comment

Chloride user profile picture

Chloride

Dry/Sensitive

thanks for sharing
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!