picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

A

alexbeautysharing

Oily/Resilient

dot48 Views

Sur.Medic Syringe Serum Giveaway Review

I received this complementary prodcut from @go.picky @pickyrewards @surmedic_global in exchange for my honest review. The syringe applicators looked fun, I’ve seen skincare products like this before yet it’s my first time trying. The syringes keep the product from unnecessary exposure to air, good idea! I’ve used 7 of them so far, and I’m in love with them. It absorbed fast and left my skin matte. The scent was very light and fresh, no harsh medical smell. My only complaint is that you need you be extra careful pushing the syringe plunger. The serum won’t come out If you push it lightly. However the serum could rush out and fly to any place but your face. #gopicky #pickyrewards # pickygiveaway  #surmerdicpicky #beautybox #free #freeproducttester #freebiealert #freesamples #freesample #freesamplesbymail #freeproducttesting #freeproducts #freeproducts #kbeauty #asianbeauty #skincare #koreanbeauty #koreanbeautyproduct #koreanbeautyproducts
carousel
Super Glutathione 100Tm Bright Ampoule

SUR.MEDIC
Super Glutathione 100Tm Bright Ampoule

star rating

(365)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!