picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Product Info

skinbygib user profile picture

skinbygib

Dry/Resilient

dot40 Views

New Lip Balm + Mask

🌹 I received this lip balm for free from @go.picky and @imfrom_official in exchange for my honest review & as always thats what you’ll get! 🌹 i would first just like to point out that it came with their Honey Mask, which i have been dying to try, so that was such a lovely surprise!!! the Honey Mask is so nourishing & especially for a wash off mask, this is definitely a 10/10 in my book. and when i tell you this REALLLY smells like honey, its delicious!! i also kept it in my skincare fridge so it was cold upon application 🌹now for the star of the show, the Honey Lip Balm 🤩 this balm contains honey, beeswax, glycerin & other nourishing ingredients. it leaves my lips feeling hydrated for a long time & doesn’t give me that chapped feeling when is dries away. the only con for me is the size, i wish it was bigger and/or it came with a spatula. 🌹 i definitely recommend both products & i would purchase myself!
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
Honey Mask

I'M FROM
Honey Mask

star rating

(415)

favorite

Honey Lip Balm

I'M FROM
Honey Lip Balm

star rating

(134)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

B

Busythinking

Oily/Sensitive

wow! I can’t wait to try my lip balm. the honey masks has a lot of great reviews! needa try it soon
upvote

comment

skinbygib

Dry/Resilient

both are definitely worth it!
upvote

comment

B

BEE21

Oily/Sensitive

nice review
upvote

comment

skinbygib

Dry/Resilient

thank you 🤩
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!