picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

B

Brandip117

Dry/Resilient

dot70 Views

Price

Do you think you should put the cost of a product in a review? Or at least, say if it’s inexpensive or expensive? That’s one of my first questions 😂
upvote

comment

7 Comments

Glowyforever user profile picture
super picky user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

I’d say the prices would vary depending on where you are.. plus, there are different currencies. even on online platforms there could be a big difference in a price for the same item. expensive/inexpensive is also really subjective, whatever is inexpensive for one, could be very expensive for others… whenever I come across the product I’m interested in, I’d just check the price on websites I usually shop from!
upvote

comment

B

Brandip117

Dry/Resilient

Thanks!
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

I feel products that are nearer to us may cost less than what it'll cause Pickies across the globe 🌍 from us. When I read reviews & they get me interested in products, I simply search online for the cost! 😃
upvote

comment

B

Brandip117

Dry/Resilient

Thank you for your comment!
upvote

comment

RubyonWings user profile picture

RubyonWings

Dry/Resilient

I personally do put a rough indication on the price point in my product reviews ✨
upvote

comment

B

Brandip117

Dry/Resilient

Thank you 😊
upvote

comment

beautywithdanni user profile picture

beautywithdanni

Dry/Resilient

I put the price in the review but state that this price is in US, CAD, Euro etc so that way people can check the exchange rate if they want to
upvote

comment

F

fifi24

Dry/Sensitive

I usually put the price in £ because I’m from the UK and then put the shops or websites from where you can purchase the product
upvote

comment

B

Brandip117

Dry/Resilient

Awesome, thank you!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!