Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Giveaways

DEZ1970 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

DEZ1970

Oily/Resilient

dot55 Views

Brightening Ampoule

βœ…I received SUR.MEDIC+ SUPER GLUTATHIONE BRIGHT AMPOULE for free in exchange for an honest review! Thanks, @go.picky @pickyrewards & @surmedic_global πŸ’‰ Do you have dull, lifeless, blemished, dry skin; do you want a clear, bright, healthy glow? The Super Glutathione Brightening Ampoule is highly enriched with fresh Glutathione 100TM, Vitamins, Cica, Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid, and other skincare ingredients that instantly illuminates your skin, restoring your natural and youthful radiance and thoroughly moisturize the skin. πŸ’‰ The easy-to-use ampoule is neatly stored in a syringe; the box holds ten syringes. The convenient, preloaded syringe is a no-mess delivery method. The ampoule penetrates deep into the skin to deliver an intensive hydrating and brightening benefit. It holds a generous portion, so I used some in the morning, and thanks to the convenient cap, I used the remainder for my nighttime routine. πŸ’‰ The silky, milky translucent ampoule is light, has a mild floral scent, quickly absorbed with no tacky or sticky feeling! The ampoule delivers; it brightened and hydrated my skin with a velvety, matte finish. πŸ’‰Key Ingredients: Glutathione, Niacinamide Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Centella Asiatica Extract Ficus Carica Fruit Extract Collagen πŸ’‰ Glutathione, a protein, is known for its anti-aging effects and is a critical component in the regeneration of healthy skin cells. The protein regulates and improves skin pigment, elasticity, and reduces wrinkles. πŸ’‰The ampoule is created for all skin types, is safe for sensitive skin, is cruelty-free, and is vegan. I'm satisfied with my results & recommend the ampoule. Thank you @go.picky @pickyrewards & @surmedic_global for the gifted opportunity. . #pickyrewards #pickyreview #gopicky #surmedicpicky #skincare #moisturizer #kbeauty #koreanskincare #ampoule #serum #naturalskincare #vegan #niacinamde #hyaluronicacid #collagen #skincarecommunity #dezdmc #beautynblingbling #selfcare #beautycommunity #selflove #surmedic #surmedicglobal #glutathione #glowingskin #brighteningampoule #brightening #healthyskin
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

6 Comments

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

DEZ1970

Oily/Resilient

thanks πŸ™
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your review ❣️ It's great that the ampoule brightened and hydrated your skin!
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

DEZ1970

Oily/Resilient

thanks for reading
upvote

comment

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing your experience
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

DEZ1970

Oily/Resilient

thanks ☺️
upvote

comment

sunflower2550 user profile picture

sunflower2550

Oily/Sensitive

have a new year international giveaway . do participate if it interests you https://www.instagram.com/p/CYLrEp7LIlx/?utm_medium=copy_link
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

DEZ1970

Oily/Resilient

thanks ☺️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!