picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Livingwithleesa user profile picture

Livingwithleesa

Oily/Resilient

dot62 Views

What’s your favorite Korean beauty website?

Hi all! I know there’s many sites to purchase Korean skincare products like yesstyle, Stylevana and others… but which ones do you use and why? I’m interested to know about duties/shipping/entire process Thanks!
upvote

comment

4 Comments

Beautyaleert user profile picture

Beautyaleert

Dry/Sensitive

my favorite and the one I use for my skincare hauls has to be yesstyle. reasons: 1. good prices 2. influencer program (sponsored products, special sales, points...) 3. shipping fees (free for +$120 orders in ny country) 4. shipping time (7 to 10 days after order, which is really good because of where I live) 5. responsive support team (I've had damaged items replaced in no time and a whole order resent because I didn't receive the first package and many other small accidents that proved to me that they are on the whole very reliable) 6. I love the app (I am addicted to it hehe 🙈) 7. never had to pay any duties (in my country you have to pay duties if you reach $120 as the sum of your order, I make sure to be cautious and stop at around $115, but they always declare a lesser value than the actual price and it kind of helps as well) I've wanted to try stylekorean for some time now but unfortunately the shipping fees for my country are too damn high (+$40) 😑 and the same goes for jolse. so unless this changes, I'll happily stick to yesstyle. I hope this helps ❤❤❤
upvote

comment

skinwitherica user profile picture

skinwitherica

Oily/Resilient

It depends on how much I am buying! For smaller purchases, I prefer Jolse because the free shipping threshold for my country sometimes goes as low as $30. Plus Jolse typically have sales going on and gives out lots of free samples. However, shippping does take 2 weeks for me. For larger purchases, I prefer Stylekorean because they have really good sales (ex. $9.99 sale) and their free shipping threshold is higher at $80. Their shipping is also very fast!
upvote

comment

elaineganuelas user profile picture
picky squad user badge

elaineganuelas

Oily/Resilient

YesStyle and Wishtrend for me. Reasonable shipping fees, no tax/duties and my orders arrive in less than 2 weeks max
upvote

comment

sunflower2550 user profile picture

sunflower2550

Oily/Sensitive

have a new year international giveaway . do participate if it interests you https://www.instagram.com/p/CYLrEp7LIlx/?utm_medium=copy_link
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!